Our Story

In 2009 a little white house, located on 12th Avenue in Tsawwassen, a treasured meeting place for addiction and related recovery groups was gutted by fire. As a first step in rebuilding, the group undertook a capital campaign that garnered the support of 120 local businesses, and many individuals, families, churches, and service groups. Through generous in-kind and financial donations, the Little House was reopened June 10, 2012. The 1800 square foot fully accessible facility includes a counselling space and two meeting rooms that accommodate recovery group meetings, workshops and other types of educational sessions. 

DSC_0311.JPG