$100/person (includes lunch and materials)
This one day workshop is for family members, caregivers, or friends worried about someone's substance abuse. The workshop will introduce the following topics to participants:
- What is substance abuse? Addiction?
- Could my loved one be addicted?
- How do we set boundaries and not enable?
- How do we talk with the person with the problem?
- How do we address all the trauma?
- What is the role of self-regulation?
Message or call us at 778-522-5160 to register.